- To realize the identity of women towards dignity, equity and empowerment.
- Supporting adolescent girls and women for equitable access, control, decision making and mobility in their lives.
- Sensitizing the societal forces towards changing the mindsets and behaviour of various stakeholders of the society towards empowerment of less privileged women.
- To strive for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment.
- To strengthen the identity of women, support for knowledge building, develop skills with an aim to make women secure and resilient to face challenges.
- To contribute to the national agenda of women’s empowerment.
- To enable to improve social position of women by empowering them to take decisions and control of their lives and supporting to understand their ‘SELF’ & ‘DIGNITY’